Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bristol Renaissance Fair

Crazy weekend ahead, so I may not get a lot done with my projects. Saturday, after Michael's violin lesson, we are heading up to Kenosha, WI for the Bristol Renaissance Faire. Hopefully the boys have as much fun as I hope they will. They have no idea and I think it will be a nice surprise family vacation (and also snatch them away from their electronically controlled lives).

I am temporarily cheating on my kitchen table project, because I absolutely need a kitchen table. A close friend of mine is PCS-ing (a military relocation) to California in September. He is giving me his kitchen table set, which I looove. This alone gives me more time to work on my other projects.

Progress Update:
Living room entertainment area shelf, which is a floating shelf, needs sanded down, painted, and attached to the wall.

Unfortunately, I haven't found anymore crates for my kitchen wall, so I may have to resort to purchasing. Purchasing it already made outweighs the cost of DIY, since Hobby Lobby and Michael's frequently holds discounts on their wooden crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment